hammer
MARS ATTACKS Comic Con 9 Card Puzzle giveaway
Well done Chesspiecefan for offering these Thumb Up
July 31, 2014, 07:17 AM
wolfie
Congrats to the winners and a big thank you for the competition. Clap

July 31, 2014, 07:46 AM
RevJay
OMG. I can't believe it. Thank you. I doubt if I will ever be able to make any of these weekend events. So this is the next best thing. Thank you - thank you - thank you!
July 31, 2014, 11:42 AM
silmapco
Congrats to the winners
July 31, 2014, 12:35 PM
Raven
Very nice offering and congrats to the winners. Clap
July 31, 2014, 05:11 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
Congrats to the winners, and thanks again for the contest.
July 31, 2014, 05:55 PM
Starchild
Congratulations to the winners!

July 31, 2014, 07:52 PM
Bond
Hoffmaster007 & RevJay, congratulations! Thanks for the giveaway chesspieceface!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bond,
August 04, 2014, 10:30 PM
hoffmaster007
I received the beautiful 9 piece puzzle set today! They went right in the albums with my Mars Attacks cards! Thank-you again chesspieceface! Thumb Up
August 05, 2014, 03:39 AM
chesspieceface
There is absolutely no better place in the world for those particular cards to currently reside. Congrats, Hoffmaster!

August 05, 2014, 10:31 AM
barobehere
Congrats to the winners! Thank you for doing the contest chesspieceface.
August 05, 2014, 10:45 PM
RevJay
Mine arrived in today's mail. Thank you again for doing this. The cards are fantastic; you are even more so for offering this chance to all of us who can't get to these great card events. God bless.
August 06, 2014, 12:11 AM
anthonyd
I'll add my "congrats to the winners" and "thanks to chesspieceface" for offering up the cards.

I should visit more often, I guess! Smile
August 06, 2014, 03:33 AM
chesspieceface
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Mine arrived in today's mail. Thank you again for doing this. The cards are fantastic; you are even more so for offering this chance to all of us who can't get to these great card events. God bless.

I'll put that blessing from RevJay in my pocket for later, as I'm definitely thinking I'll need it someday! Thanks again for trying everyone, and as I said earlier, I wish I had more of them to give, you all deserve a set.