Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Kinky Clown Girls On Sale 11th Jan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kinky Clown Girls On Sale 11th Jan
 Login/Join

Picture of Boo
posted

www.unpleasantdreams.co.uk

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just bought some packs Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Somehow I thought you might. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I thought it was going to be a set based on my Ex's Razz

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
i love everyone who buys packs Smile it's great to see excitment for our first set of 2014

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I thought it was going to be a set based on my Ex's Razz

Class Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have been disappointed with my sketches from previous sets - but have ordered this time to see if my luck changes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I have been disappointed with my sketches from previous sets - but have ordered this time to see if my luck changes

I noticed that for this set they have a few new artists and some who were not on recent sets but did great work on the original Alice sets.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Hi, let us know what dissapointed you and what could have changed that. UnpleasantDreams cards is always open to feedback because if we are not making all our customers happy theres little point in producing sets Smile

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I plan on buying packs after Church today.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
It's time to grab the final Packs of Kinky Clown Girls before they are all Honked out
www.unpleasantdreams.co.uk

Packs already purchased are in the mail and i hear some have already arrived, international orders will no doubt take a tad longer in transit as we have no control over royal mail and USPS etc

HONK HONK