Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    GPK's disgrace to the White House
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GPK's disgrace to the White House
 Login/Join

Picture of hoffmaster007
posted
Does anyone know how long Topps intends to continue with this card release? I really like it, but with a 8, 10, 12 card set being released every few days it is getting to be expensive! I thought they said when they were producing the cards numbered in the nineties, that they were ending soon, but haven't heard since.

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Where humor (and specifically parody) are concerned, this election is the gift that keeps on giving. I would imagine, though, that the final set will be issued the week of the inauguration (the "swearing" in, if you like).

As for the cost of these, I feel your pain. I bought the entire "Preacher" Topps Now set and that was 10 weeks. Still, it could be worse. The baseball set is up around 400 card that were 10 bucks a pop! Eek

Posts: 3326 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hoffmaster007
posted Hide Post
Yes, that's what I was thinking also, so it'll probably end up being a 150 card set. A set of the first 111 cards just ended tonight at over $1200.00, so it seems to be something that might hold its value!

Posts: 161 | Location: Harrisburg Pa U.S.A. | Registered: August 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post