Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
GPK's disgrace to the White House

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/3297071586

January 10, 2017, 08:35 PM
hoffmaster007
GPK's disgrace to the White House
Does anyone know how long Topps intends to continue with this card release? I really like it, but with a 8, 10, 12 card set being released every few days it is getting to be expensive! I thought they said when they were producing the cards numbered in the nineties, that they were ending soon, but haven't heard since.
January 10, 2017, 09:08 PM
chesspieceface
Where humor (and specifically parody) are concerned, this election is the gift that keeps on giving. I would imagine, though, that the final set will be issued the week of the inauguration (the "swearing" in, if you like).

As for the cost of these, I feel your pain. I bought the entire "Preacher" Topps Now set and that was 10 weeks. Still, it could be worse. The baseball set is up around 400 card that were 10 bucks a pop! Eek

January 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
hoffmaster007
Yes, that's what I was thinking also, so it'll probably end up being a 150 card set. A set of the first 111 cards just ended tonight at over $1200.00, so it seems to be something that might hold its value!