Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Naruto Paninni inkworks Box cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naruto Paninni inkworks Box cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I have recently purchased a set of the Ninja Ranks Box Cards
They do not mention Inkworks on them as Inkworks distributed them did they only produce the Promo cards and Sell Sheets
And as Paninni printed the cards they did not mention Inkworks on anything that was packed by them or product
Thus explaining the lack of the Inkworks name on any sealed items
Any ideas or comments
Thanks
Piko

Posts: 759 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I think those cards were printed by Inkworks with the Panini logo on them so they could be sold in Europe, where Panini had the license.

I don't have any Naruto cards (except for maybe the SDCC promo), but I have the USA Inkworks version of "Simpsons Mania" and also two different Panini versions of the same cards (Italian and French, I think), and the cards are so similarly made, that it seems unlikely they had been printed at different times, in different places.

This is probably the case with any other Inkworks cards of that time (early 2000's) that were also made in a Panini version for the international (non-USA) market.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post