Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    mars attack comp card ? help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mars attack comp card ? help
 Login/Join

posted
i purchased what was described as a mars attack promo card for the archive set.
when its arrived it has a scratch of panel on the front(un-scratched) and a list of prizes to win.
does anyone know were these in box`s or where were they from ,?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Definately came out of a magazine, I will see if I can locate mine for more details.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Answer is right on the back of card, it was inserted in copies of "Card Illustrated" a long defunct trading card magazine. It is not an official Topps promo, I don't believe it was even approved by Topps as while their logo is pasted on the card there are no copyrights and no mention of Topps anywhere else. I only have one promo specific to Mars Attacks Archives, and a number of other promos issued by Topps with the Mars Attacks comics they published, but these are not specific to the Archives set itself.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great info,thanks

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post