Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Kree/Skrull War Upper Deck album?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kree/Skrull War Upper Deck album?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted
Has anyone got one yet?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
not yet Smile
I'm in Toronto, so it usually takes longer anyways !

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I haven't either, nor have I heard or seen any. I think we've been duped.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Still no album. They announced on FB a new Marvel game. I said finish what you started first. Until then, I'm not buying UD product.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting for the binder to arrive...

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
After several requests on their FB page, I was finally contacted by UD. They said last week that they will begin shipping in the next week or two.

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
After several requests on their FB page, I was finally contacted by UD. They said last week that they will begin shipping in the next week or two.

That means month or two. Upper Deck is the worst.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I was told Friday that they're in!

Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I got one of the binder flyers, but I don't know if it's worth sending in - will they ship internationally, and have I left it too late anyway?
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my binder this weekend ,

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Got ours last month. Too forgetful, busy, and yet lazy to post about it. UD made things "right" with me and sent a little bonus.

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
my two binders arrived just before Christmas !!!
wasn't expecting them, so was a nice little Christmas present Smile

tattoox - what was the little bonus ???
all I got was the binders

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:

I probably shouldn't say, but what the hell. 9 Marvel Masterpieces sketch cards. Some pretty sweet ones too. You can see them on my sketch card post.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Putting the cards in the binder was a real pain. And only the puzzle cards fit. There's no room for the other two sets. What were they? Character cards and the other.

Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
i figured the chase cards wouldn't fit
just looking at the binder
you can tell there is not enough pages
I luckily sent in for 2 binders Smile

Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
Still no binder here. Looks like I won't be getting one. I sent my card in about 6 days after the Avenger cards were released, but I guess that wasn't quick enough. Frown

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I probably shouldn't say, but what the hell. 9 Marvel Masterpieces sketch cards. Some pretty sweet ones too. You can see them on my sketch card post.

I can't seem to find your sketch card post.?? I'd like to see the cards, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!!

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
quote:
quote:

I can't seem to find your sketch card post.?? I'd like to see the cards, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!!

Here you go. BTW, none are for sale or trade. We've had several offers after I posted, so my wife and I thought long and hard about it, and have decided at this time to hold on to them. Even if the trade is in our favor. Since this post, I've bought a Lady Death off ebay for my wife for Christmas, and pulled a Walking Dead sketch.

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....727018316#5727018316