Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Has anyone heard anything from Cult Stuff ? I've been trying to contact them about an order from awhile back, but it's been about 2 months and I haven't heard a thing

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Same here Frown . Been trying to get a sketch redemption from WOTW 2 with no luck since just after xmas. I was hoping to see Jason at the NEC a couple of weeks ago but they were a no show there.

They are members of this board so I have just sent an e-mail using their public profile address which is different to the one on the website. Let you know if I hear anything.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I last heard from Jason I very early Feb. I inquired about my War of the Worlds Series 2 packs, which I had ordered in late 2014

A few days later, early Feb, I ordered the 1914 packs with the exclusive MC5 promo, but have not received them, 2 months later

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe some comments on their product were made by them on Facebook a few weeks ago but as I don't have an account I can't be sure.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Had a response to my message sent via the address in the public profile on this forum from Jason within two hours saying he would get the redemption posted to me Smile .

I would guess from this that the contact link on their website is not working for some reason and to use the link here at NSU Cardtalk instead when contacting them.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I heard from Jason on April 3 as well, but still no 1914 cards have arrived. Did you guys get your stuff ?

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sadly two weeks on I have not had my sketch card yet Frown .

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received my December order of an anniversary box and 2 packs of 1914 on Wednesday the 15th.
Still waiting on some redemptions...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I got my money refunded last week via PayPal.

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
John, what did you order ?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
David

I ordered War Illustrated 1914 (a very small order of 1 pack as all I wanted was the basic set and the preview set)and the main reason for instigating my claim was lack of response from CultStuff. According to PayPal, in order to get a refund through PayPal I had to put in a claim before the deadline of 15th April. So as usually PayPal contact the seller before validating the claim I initiated the claim process at the beginning of April to give them time. On the 13th April PayPal advised me that they still had not heard so I immediately pushed through the claim for non supply and a refund was made almost immediately.

regards

John

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Greg, or anyone else, did you get the 1914 MC5 promo with your order, as promised on the Cult Stuff website ?

If so, can you please post a scan ?

Still waiting for my 1914 pack...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the MC5 promo I received. As you can see, it is actually
a promo for the 1915 set as was the MP1 magno promo that was
included in some of the anniversary boxes. The info given on
Cult-Stuff's order page did state a 1914 MC5 would be included
with orders.
This one has a blank back like most of their magnos.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice card, Greg. So how long did it take to receive ?

Unfortunately, my 1914 pack and promo still have not come, 2 months after the order was placed... I don't know what to do

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I placed my order at the end of December and received the items in the middle of April.
The only advice I can offer is to keep contacting them, both Jason and Liza, through email and Facebook.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Greg, I just sent you an email

Still no word from Cult Stuff, unfortunately

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has Cult Stuff released anything since the War of the Worlds II and 1914 sets in late 2014 ? Is there anything planned for this year that will realistically come out soon ?

Also, have there been any new promos by them over the past 6 months ? I have not seen anything...

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still not had my sketch card redemption more than ten weeks on from Jason saying he would send it out Shake Head .

I have sent a couple more messages since and had no response and the website has not been updated since January Frown .

I really hope I am wrong as they produced some great sets and were really nice people to talk to at shows but I fear the demise of a card company will be confirmed shortly Frown .

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I received an email from Mega City 5 saying that there was going to be another Civil War set in late June, 2015.

Not sure what happened with that

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Cult Stuff website was updated 7th July Smile . It's a long statement but the gist of it is they had some major problems but are now getting back on track Clap .

Hopefully I will be getting my sketch redemption soon, the second Civil War set is due for release in the next couple of weeks.

Wish them a luckier second half of 2015.