Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Buffy STAKE card SE-1 Question
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy STAKE card SE-1 Question
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I'm said member who had a defective stake card back in the day lol

There are 2 different size holes/picture designs for the card. Anjee is correct!

If I can find pics of both versions at home I'll post them up here. The replacement card was a smaller piece than the 1st so I have scans of each version. Both were numbered in black ink though. Never saw a silver!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I wish they hadn't done two versions, I paid a lot for the one I've got and now have to think about the other variant. I'll probably not be able to afford another one though.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I wish they hadn't done two versions, I paid a lot for the one I've got and now have to think about the other variant. I'll probably not be able to afford another one though.

I would not consider it a true variant... It is just a size difference depending on the stake piece.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The card looks authentic to me. There were additional stake cards that were sold when Inkworks went under. I have seen three of these cards myself.

Posts: 40 | Location: The other side..... | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post