Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Metal gear Solid Trading Cards (1998)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Metal gear Solid Trading Cards (1998)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Are there any collectors or possessors of Metal Gear Solid Trading Cards kicking around? Produced in 1998 and printed on acetate. I am a collector looking to trade if anyone is interested.

Posts: 5 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of trade-a-card
posted Hide Post
Just let me know what you are looking for. I still have lots of doubles to trade.

Posts: 860 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi, thanks for the response. I have most of the lower chase sets complete. I am now really looking for Pig card upwards. Looking for: Pigs (silver foil, holed), Jaws (Bronze foil, holed), Gazelles (gold foil, holed), Tarantulas (character card die cut), foxes (codec card die cut). Also some gold serials (basic cards with gold serial) i am still looking for. I have a fair few lower chase duplicates, and some rarer spares. There is not a PM service on this forum from what i can tell, but you can write to me here if you like: sd_smith001@yahoo.co.uk.
Or just respond to me here if you prefer.

Posts: 5 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of trade-a-card
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I only have doubles of the basic cards and lower chase cards.

Posts: 860 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ah, that is a shame. Sorry, i should have stated in OP that i am looking for Pig upwards (and including basic cards with gold serial numbers.)