Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    mars attacks master run ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mars attacks master run ?
 Login/Join

posted
i see that some one on e-bay are pre selling a master run of the eagerly awaited mars attacks.
they say they are including the auto card of which they say there are only 10 produced ?
how can they be sure of getting a one or are there other methods of getting hold of it befor the box`s are produced ?

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello and thanks for your question . Here are the stated odds:
-5 Lenticular Motion Cards (1:8 Packs)
- Green bordered (1:3 packs )
- Silver bordered (1:24)
- Gold bordered (1:101)
- 1/1 Printing Plates: 4 colors per subject: u, Magenta, Yellow & Black (1:1259)220 total
-Len Brown Autograph Cards –Gold Foil Stamped and Numbered 550 Total (1:504)

Approx. Print Run of Hobby
1443 Hobby Cases / 11544 Boxes/ 277056 Packs

I will have 30 cases on wednesday ...5760 packs... there are 10 of each base card that is foiled,signed and hand numbered each out of 10, so 10 x 55 cards equals 550 total autogrpahed cards in HOBBY boxes. Based on odds I should get 10 of these autogrpaph cards. Could get more could get less but feel pretty darn safe pre-selling 1 ;-)

Posts: 21 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i must be reading things wrong ,the pre sell seems to say 1 of 10 autos as if there are only 10 available in total? thats why i questioned the pre sale.if there are 550 great more chance of me getting 1 .

Posts: 312 | Location: united kingdom | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No worries, I changed the wording as I can see where it might be misunderstood. There are a total of 50 of each gold parallel card ...2750 in total, 10 of each autographed parallel card...550 in total and 4 unique printing plates for each base card ... 220 in total. the gold cards,autograph cards and printing plates are ONLY found in Hobby boxes. Dance

Posts: 21 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
viperdays is correct. Len Brown signed 10 of each of the original 55 and hand numbered each subject 1 thru 10.

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post