Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Stargate SG-1 - another auto set complete - *very* pic heavy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stargate SG-1 - another auto set complete - *very* pic heavy
 Login/Join

posted
Brad Wright arrived this morning, making this set (one card from every character) nicely complete.

*gazes at the prettiness*

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on completing one of each Character autograph.

I still need the Piece of Stargate Multicase card to complete my run of Stargate Original Series. I've seen it on the net but not prepared to pay what it is often asked for. Still no rush, I'll keep watching.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Wow! What an amazing autograph collection. I spent 20 minutes just looking at all of your cards. Enjoy it!

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Simon Smile Clap

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Excellent collection - I love the Stargate sets

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i dont watch stargate but i think your collection is awesome! Smile

Posts: 116 | Location: USA | Registered: January 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Congrats ! Stargate is my thing as well, and i love seeing another person completeing a collection . I have every Stargate card produced
to Date ( SG-1 , Atlantis , Universe )except the piece of the Gate card . Even down to the serial Numbers on the Telya 6 case auto card 2/99 and the Sheppard case incentive 2/250 . lol
( trying to find the other serial numbers to match ( 2 ) .... Once again Grats !

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I also never watched the show, because I didn't like the movie, which I know is a dumb reason not to have watched the show. However, those cards look great and I really enjoyed looking at them. Now, to see if Netflix has the series!

I think I've only bought two Stargate packs ever. One I put away unopened, and from the other I pulled the A11 Amanda Tapping autograph. As Tom Petty once said, "Even the losers get lucky sometimes."

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I also never watched the show, because I didn't like the movie, which I know is a dumb reason not to have watched the show.

That *is* a dumb reason. Wink

The show is very different to the movie - and very entertaining.

Get it watched, then you, too, can spend a fortune on the cards.

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Ha ha! I've already spent a fortune or two on cards. I'll watch the show and hopefully be able to resist the cards.

From those autos it appears there are a lot of beautiful women on the show, another reason to watch it. Of course I'll mainly watch it for the plots.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Just be careful Stargate is worse then Drugs . Richard Dean Anderson ( Nuff said ) Also if you are to watch One episode and only one . Window of Opportunity .. Would be the one to watch ( What do you all think ? ). Stargate Atlantis took a season for me to get hooked but I loved that to . I am in my 40's Grew up on Star Trek TOS . But i have to say Stargate > Star Trek in my book .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I’m looking to acquire the following Stargate cards (see the following Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p5m...28Scifi%29.pdf?dl=0).

If any fellow collectors have any of the cards that I’m looking for can you please get in touch with me

Thanks,

Daniel

Posts: 11 | Location: Australia  | Registered: December 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm edging ever closer to a full set (one per signer, I'm going for) as well. 19 to go out of 120.

Also need 10 out of 27 from SG Universe. And haven't long started Atlantis, so got quite a way to go on that.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
I'm edging ever closer to a full set (one per signer, I'm going for) as well. 19 to go out of 120.

Also need 10 out of 27 from SG Universe. And haven't long started Atlantis, so got quite a way to go on that.

Do you happen to have any spares from my need list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p5m...%28Scifi%29.pdf?dl=0

Which auto cards are you missing from SG-1 and Universe? I’ve got a bunch of spares I’m looking to get rid of in order to purchase some of the more expensive cards that I need.

Here’s a link to some, though not all, of my spare Stargate cards: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yipv...ate%20Cards.pdf?dl=0

Posts: 11 | Location: Australia  | Registered: December 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wyatt:

Do you happen to have any spares from my need list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9p5m...%28Scifi%29.pdf?dl=0

Which auto cards are you missing from SG-1 and Universe? I’ve got a bunch of spares I’m looking to get rid of in order to purchase some of the more expensive cards that I need.

Here’s a link to some, though not all, of my spare Stargate cards: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yipv...ate%20Cards.pdf?dl=0

Haven't got any spares, I'm afraid. My whole collection bar three, are after-market purchases (I was late to the SG party).

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post