Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Winners of the Dexter prop cards!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winners of the Dexter prop cards!!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Well this contest is all news to me (Though not being a follower of Dexter it would be).

I do hope some winners will share photos of what sound like awesome prizes!

Congratulations to all & How generous of Breygent to give away such fantastic cards. Clap

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
All of the winners have been contacted. We hope you all enjoy your Dexter Props!
Thank you for supporting Breygent products.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Winner's Thumb Up

Posts: 39 | Location: Edmonton | Registered: June 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Very nice, i won one of these so now i know what it looks like, just waiting for it to arrive. Smile

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Here's mine! Looks like I got a piece of the actual skin part. When I opened it me and my family collectively went ewwwwwwwwwww! It looks gloriously disgusting in person! I love this card! Thanks Breygent!!!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Recieved my prize today. Bouncey

Thank you very much to all concerned for this. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Recieved my prize today. Bouncey

Thank you very much to all concerned for this. Clap

AHH im like counting down till I get the one I won Im very excited to see it.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Those look very cool. Congrats again.

Check out Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Got mine today:

Thanks again!! Love it!

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine has arrived - LOVELY Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday, thanks again. Will post a pic in the next couple of days.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Mine has arrived - LOVELY Thumb Up

aww mine hasn't yet, I hope soon. Glad you guys got yours!

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived yesterday. Thanks so much!

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
I got mine thank you so much its great.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Those are awesome! Congrats to all the winners!

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, amazing stuff!

Posts: 6 | Location: Innisfil, ON | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post