Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Winners of the Dexter prop cards!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winners of the Dexter prop cards!!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted
I am happy to finally announce the 9 winners of the Dexter Prop Card Contest for Breygent Marketing.

For the White Head, the winning answer is "All in the Family" Season 3, Episode 4.

The winners are:
clearblue
AJJ
Hammer

Now, for the silicone head and hand. Since no one got it right, and we felt it has been going on long enough with no right answers, we took all of the members who guessed on each of the 2 props and picked out 3 winners for each card.

So, for the silicone hand:
kennywood
wolfie
robomole

And for the silicone head:
Dex1186
MrBlueofnyc
RyanCracknell

You will each receive an exclusively numbered card of which there are only 3 of each produced. The numbering on the backs will read Card Talk #1, 2, or 3. The cards will be distributed in the order the emails are received. For example, if you are the first one to email me for the White head card, you will get #1 and so on.

So everyone out there let your Card Talk friends know they won!
To the winners:
Please send your full name, address, card Talk ID and the card you won to me at beamteam@optimum.net and I will ship your cards out right away!
Congrats!!!!

Please claim your winning card by August 31, 2012.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beamer,

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
Congrats winners! That is awesome for all of you!

Where was the contest being held at?

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Congrats everybody!

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
Seriously! Hooray! Thanks so much! About to send email.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
ahhhh...What contest? Confused

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clearblue
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!!! Feeling special tonight!

Posts: 366 | Location: Richmond | Registered: May 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners Thumb Up I would have entered if I'd seen the contest. Where was it run?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all the winners Smile and a big thank you to Breygent for running the competition Thumb Up .

I did not enter as I had no clue about which episode any of the props came from Roll Eyes .I will have a guess in future.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I have my first 2 responses! Your cards will be shipped this afternoon. Where are the rest of the winners???

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hurray i have won something. Bouncey

Thank you very much to Tom for providing the cards and to Beamer for dealing with the postings. Clap

Email sent with details. Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Well now, that's the #64,000 question. Can't answer that right now because you never know when we may have another contest...So hang in there and keep looking. You never know when one will pop up!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winner!

But unfortunately I didn't know about the contest. Frown

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone involved in the contest and email sent.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Email sent, thanks again. !!! I will post it when I get it.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, congrats to the winners! Now I wish I had at least taken a guess. Smile

Posts: 1570 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
Wow! This is the coolest thing ever! I've never owned a prop card so rare! I'll be proud to have it in my collection! Thanks so much to Breygent, it's so cool to have a manufacturer so active on Card Talk! Thanks!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Hooooooooooooooooooooooray. Many Many thanks to Tom for contest - Beamer e-mail sent Thumb Up

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
For those who didn't know about the contest it's because you weren't following the Dexter Season 4 Thread

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....453/m/1697045595/p/2

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
We are only waiting on one more winner. If anyone knows DEX1186, please let them know they are a winner. The first 4 cards shipped today and I will be mailing the last 5 on Monday, 7-23. Congrats again to all of the winners and we hope you enjoy your cards!

Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Omg i won thank you so much im so happy right now thank you I emailed you thank you again
I been spending all day trying to buy a John lithgow auto lol then i checked my email an saw this.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post