Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Benchwarmer auto query
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benchwarmer auto query
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I have a first series benchwarmer card of Kelli Brook (No19) which has a siganture on it. None of the other cards in the box had one nor did any others of the same card.
I know that there was a chase set but i have never heard or seen anything about auto cards. I am not sure if it is a print or real signature so i would appreciate any info that people have.
For the record it was pack pulled from a box i bought cheap on e-abay

Posts: 8 | Location: work | Registered: June 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anthony harrison:
I have a first series benchwarmer card of Kelli Brook (No19) which has a siganture on it. None of the other cards in the box had one nor did any others of the same card.
I know that there was a chase set but i have never heard or seen anything about auto cards. I am not sure if it is a print or real signature so i would appreciate any info that people have.
For the record it was pack pulled from a box i bought cheap on e-abay

Far as I know these are genuine autographs and were not in every box.There certainly wasn't in the one I opened anyway Frown .You can find the list of signees at Jeff Allender's House of Checklists.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post