Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Dead Sexy 2 Pool Party Out Halloween
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dead Sexy 2 Pool Party Out Halloween
 Login/Join

Picture of Boo
posted
DeadSexy1 sold out last Halloween and was so loved we are bringing out DeadSexy2: Pool Party this Halloween.
Like before cards will be in beutiful Black and White with a bloodthirsty splash of red but with a theme of Pool Partys you can bet our sexy zombie girls will be getting Wet and Wild.

The artist list is already up and with only 200 packs there will be basecards and an official blank DeadSexy2 card with every 3 packs purchased allowing collectors to keep their blank cards, draw on them themselves or find their own artists to add to their collection making DS2 to awesome to resist.
Plus 2 alternate cardbacks by George Webber and Gary kezele and a third cardback for artists AE (Artist Edition) cards which they will sell as commissions

http://deadsexycards.blogspot.co.uk/

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post

DeadSexy 2 out this Halloween www.deadsexycards.blogspot.co.uk
200 Pack Limited Edition Sketchcard set with 4 awesome basecards to collect and the chance to get official DS2 blank sketchards which you can keep, draw on yourself or get your own artists to draw on and take your collection in your own direction. Head over to the site to find out all the details

Posts: 95 | Location: England | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Ordered mine yesterday. Anyone else?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not for me Frown . I have bought most of Marty and Boos releases but I just don't like zombies and the undead in general. I must be one of the few people who watched the first couple of episodes of The Walking Dead and did not like it at all.

Can't wait for the next Nevermore Alice set, that's more to my taste Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Boo
posted Hide Post
thats compleatly understandable, i've got to own up, i hate the Walking Dead lol, but thats what makes UnpleasantDreams Cards so awesome, we produce different cardsets for all kinds of interests..for example, coming jan2014

www.unpleasantdreamscards.blogspot.co.uk