Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Question about new Star Wars Jedi Legacy 1A
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question about new Star Wars Jedi Legacy 1A
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I've noticed on the new Topps Star Wars set, the card 1A, both the common card and the blue foil variants, at least the ones I have seen, have slight scratch marks across the fronts, which you can see when you hold them at angles.

I've seen alot of these, and all have these scratches. Has anyone else noticed this ?

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
The 2 common 1A I have don't have any scratch marks on them.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Even when you hold them on an angle ? Even my blue foil variant has a scratch when you look at it a certain way, across the middle of the card

Posts: 3996 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
No sign of any scratches on mine.

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post