Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tower Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't think I've ever seen the Space set nor even a listing but I can try looking for it.

Next year is the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. It would be a good time to try to sell something like that though at least some of the information is bound to be outdated.

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Did you notice in the first ad, it references a promo for a Space set, in addition to Columbus ?

I have never seen a Space promo by Tower

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are four of the promos (USS1, USS2, USS3, USS8). One or two of these have been posted but then the links have since broken. No one has seen a card with a number higher than USS8.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see on ebay something called Christopher Columbus 500 Quincentenary Jubilee Deluxe cards, but they were released in 1991 by a company in Ohio called Focus. I guess those are not the same as the ones that catskilleagle has

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's different. There's a promo set and several factory sets of the Focus cards for sale and you can get a factory set of Columbus cards by Cecil Court from 1992. There's a promo for that as well but I don't see that available at the moment. It comes up for sale occasionally and for $10 or less.