Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Tower Cards

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/3007059126

December 02, 2018, 04:45 AM
catskilleagle
Tower Cards
I don't think I've ever seen the Space set nor even a listing but I can try looking for it.

Next year is the 50th anniversary of the moon landing. It would be a good time to try to sell something like that though at least some of the information is bound to be outdated.

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Did you notice in the first ad, it references a promo for a Space set, in addition to Columbus ?

I have never seen a Space promo by Tower

November 12, 2022, 02:14 PM
catskilleagle
Here are four of the promos (USS1, USS2, USS3, USS8). One or two of these have been posted but then the links have since broken. No one has seen a card with a number higher than USS8.

November 14, 2022, 04:46 PM
Tommy C
I see on ebay something called Christopher Columbus 500 Quincentenary Jubilee Deluxe cards, but they were released in 1991 by a company in Ohio called Focus. I guess those are not the same as the ones that catskilleagle has
November 15, 2022, 01:29 AM
catskilleagle
Yeah, that's different. There's a promo set and several factory sets of the Focus cards for sale and you can get a factory set of Columbus cards by Cecil Court from 1992. There's a promo for that as well but I don't see that available at the moment. It comes up for sale occasionally and for $10 or less.