Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Election cards in Benin?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Election cards in Benin?
 Login/Join

Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted
This may be the wrong part of the forum to bring this up. Do move, if that's the case.

Browsing the news today, I came across an article about the elections in Benin. It's probably due to their level of analphabetism that the election forms look different. Well... The article presented it as an election form. I say it's an uncut sheet of trading cards presenting the candidates. The seal in the middle could even be played out as an insert set with varying parallels in silver, bronze, gold or holofoil.

Or perhaps, my hobby just is taking over my mind.

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Interesting

Posts: 12159 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I had to Google Benin. Geography was never a strong point with me.

Yes, it does resemble an uncut sheet.

Posts: 10418 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post