Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Non-Sport Trading Card Database
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Non-Sport Trading Card Database
 Login/Join

Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Excellent. No maybe I can get a handle of all the sets and cards I have. Will be great to have a centralized database. Cant wait

Posts: 381 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Great idea Excited for this.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Looks nice, registered

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm just getting back into collecting and this is AWESOME. I've registered, can't wait to see everything up and running!

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dougnddeb
posted Hide Post
I just registered> Look like it is a good deal. Is this still in the works?

Doug

Posts: 15 | Location: Dyersburg, TN | Registered: August 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Still in the work but we do have a handful of BETA users in the site putting the site through the ringer. Hopefully if there no bugs or other glaring issues found we will be able to let more of the BETA users in.

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dougnddeb
posted Hide Post
Thanks, can't wait to see the final program.

Doug

Posts: 15 | Location: Dyersburg, TN | Registered: August 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
Let me know when you're ready for more testers!

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are unofficially officially open. Our next ad in NSU will be our official grand opening. Create your free account today!

Thank you everyone for your support!

http://nonsportrealm.com

Posts: 88 | Location: Kansas City | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just registered, looks interesting!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
Been adding all my card sets to http://nonsportrealm.com. Love the site, and its been a huge help in helping me track all my cards.

Was able to export my want list in time for the upcoming Philly show. Will make it much easier when searching for promos and chase cards I need, and help me avoid picking up cards that I think I need, but fine out I already have.

Posts: 381 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
How much is it?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dough boy
posted Hide Post
Free. Although I do ask for a 1 time $10 donation if you want unlimited exporting capabilities.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Muh...$40 is cheap. Done and done!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post