Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Halo Sketch Values. . .
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Halo Sketch Values. . .
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted
I just noticed in the last couple of months all of the 'cheap' Halo sketches have sold, and a bunch are listed at much higher prices. Several Halo sketches have sold at prices that seem really high to me -- any idea what is happening with these?

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This card sold for $325, for example:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/11418...l2557&orig_cvip=true

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
That's a hefty discount from the $795 asking price. We would have never known it unless you had posted the actual sale price. I'm sure there are thousands of Ebay products, including cards, that are selling either at a much higher or lower price than the initial suggested retail price through the "make an offer" option.
To those who have Worthpoint etc... does it reflect the actual sale price of an item or simply the original "buy it now" asking price and that a "deal" was struck between buyer and seller?

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you look at completed auctions -- every completed halo sketch that comes up under: 'halo sketch topps' is sold. All of them.

I was surprised to not see a single unsold halo sketch in completed auctions, and it is also odd that cards that were selling for $25 in February started selling for $200 in March.

Maybe the cards in Feb were under priced, I dunno. . .

If you have Halo sketch cards you might be sitting on some cash now. . .