Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Open The Box 2011
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
When is Open The Box Day this year

Posts: 8 | Location: Stafford England | Registered: April 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
It may need to be reanmed "Open the pack" day.......sorry*

*I'm still burned

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by willgull:
It may need to be reanmed "Open the pack" day.......sorry*

*I'm still burned

Good one. Big Grin

Posts: 10411 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lol

Woodstock Generation
UD Prominent Cuts
Classic Vintage Scifi/Horror

Posts: 12 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Usually mid-April, right around tax time! Red Face

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I'll have my return before then, I just need to figure out what series I want to buy and open. ????

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
My wifes Birthday is in April, may have to buy well in advance.

Looking forward to both occassions that month.

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We've set the day for this year's Open That Box! day. It will be Saturday, April 9.

How does that sound to everyone? Are you up for it?

And yeah....you may open a "premium pack" if you like. Maybe we should change the name to Open That Product! day. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm in , got some boxes to open this year .
I'll also offer to send whatever is in the box i don't need for shipping only , it'll probably be the whole box .
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

This will be my first Open a Box Day!

I should have a box or two at the ready and will hopefully be able to get my hands on a couple of Premium Packs or Sketch packs as well. Drool

Good thing is it doesn't clash with my wife's birthday. Elephant

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'm in, now what to open?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
I'm in, now what to open?

yeah....what a dilemna Confused

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10450 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm not a huge box breaker, but I'll be in.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool, I think I will get a couple of "Dangerous Divas" boxes for the big day, or maybe three! Smile

Posts: 5790 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
marked on the calendar
will save a box and a premium pack for the day
- hopefully someone will explain exactly what it all means before then though Thumb Up

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
wait a minute - synced it with my other calendar and that is one of the date of the first Ohio show

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
wait a minute - synced it with my other calendar and that is one of the date of the first Ohio show

Yep, that's Day 1 of the CECE Ohio Experience. Cool

Works out perfect. You can pick up a box while at the show and post about it from the hotel that night. I'm guessing if you are at the show you'll have a box or two to choose from.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5082 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I should be able to join in this year too. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Open the box? - Now what boxes have I got coming in time for 9th April.....

I recently picked up a box of Complete Avengers, and Mrs Peel was nowhere to be seen. Smile

I have also got a box of Roger Dean, Army of Darkness, Family Guy - Star Wars thingy if all else fails.

Will my Galaxy 6 get to me in time??

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

I actually found a few old (and I mean old) boxes that I hadn't opened so I'll at least have one. Might try and get something a bit different too.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post