Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Were the Amanda Seyfried Veronica Mars Pieceworks short printed?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/2867096795

January 27, 2011, 01:05 PM
Incarnadine
Were the Amanda Seyfried Veronica Mars Pieceworks short printed?
A while back I decided to pick up a couple more for fun but over 6 months on ebay exactly 1 has turned up and it sold for more than her autograph. This has me puzzled because I don't recall it being especially hard to pull. There are currently 118 VM pieceworks or auto/pieceworks on ebay, multiples of every card, except the Seyfried. Just one of those card collecting oddities that come to light every so often. Weird. Confused

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

January 27, 2011, 01:16 PM
anjee
i don't believe that they were short printed. a year or so back- before her popularity really skyrocketed- they were selling for about the same as the rest.
January 27, 2011, 04:15 PM
Incarnadine
quote:
Originally posted by anjee:
i don't believe that they were short printed. a year or so back- before her popularity really skyrocketed- they were selling for about the same as the rest.

Yeah, I was able to get 3 back then for an average price under $7, but they've just completely disappeared since then. Usually on ebay when someone gets popular you can still find their cards, even if it's in stores with ridiculously high prices. Her autographs still get listed regularly, though much higher now so I can't figure out why her costume cards are completely gone, especially since all the others remain consistently plentiful.

-Goethe

January 27, 2011, 05:52 PM
cardaddict
Just out of curiosity, are you talking about the PW-6 card from Veronica Mars Season One? I only ask because that's the only card I've ever bought from Veronica Mars! And I did get it for a small amount of money.
January 27, 2011, 11:57 PM
Incarnadine
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Just out of curiosity, are you talking about the PW-6 card from Veronica Mars Season One? I only ask because that's the only card I've ever bought from Veronica Mars! And I did get it for a small amount of money.

Yup, that's the one.

-Goethe

January 28, 2011, 02:42 AM
MvG
They're currently two of those up for grabs on ebay for $35. Try: Veronica Mars saison 1 : PW6 Lilly Kane. Location France so perhaps you have to adjust your search settings. Good luck!
January 28, 2011, 02:44 AM
MvG
And I found a third one from Brazil: Amanda Seyfried pieceworks card Veronica Mars

search and thou shall find :-)