Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Were the Amanda Seyfried Veronica Mars Pieceworks short printed?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Were the Amanda Seyfried Veronica Mars Pieceworks short printed?
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted
A while back I decided to pick up a couple more for fun but over 6 months on ebay exactly 1 has turned up and it sold for more than her autograph. This has me puzzled because I don't recall it being especially hard to pull. There are currently 118 VM pieceworks or auto/pieceworks on ebay, multiples of every card, except the Seyfried. Just one of those card collecting oddities that come to light every so often. Weird. Confused

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
i don't believe that they were short printed. a year or so back- before her popularity really skyrocketed- they were selling for about the same as the rest.

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anjee:
i don't believe that they were short printed. a year or so back- before her popularity really skyrocketed- they were selling for about the same as the rest.

Yeah, I was able to get 3 back then for an average price under $7, but they've just completely disappeared since then. Usually on ebay when someone gets popular you can still find their cards, even if it's in stores with ridiculously high prices. Her autographs still get listed regularly, though much higher now so I can't figure out why her costume cards are completely gone, especially since all the others remain consistently plentiful.

-Goethe

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Just out of curiosity, are you talking about the PW-6 card from Veronica Mars Season One? I only ask because that's the only card I've ever bought from Veronica Mars! And I did get it for a small amount of money.

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Just out of curiosity, are you talking about the PW-6 card from Veronica Mars Season One? I only ask because that's the only card I've ever bought from Veronica Mars! And I did get it for a small amount of money.

Yup, that's the one.

-Goethe

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
They're currently two of those up for grabs on ebay for $35. Try: Veronica Mars saison 1 : PW6 Lilly Kane. Location France so perhaps you have to adjust your search settings. Good luck!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
And I found a third one from Brazil: Amanda Seyfried pieceworks card Veronica Mars

search and thou shall find :-)

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post