Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Need some help to identify those artist sketch cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need some help to identify those artist sketch cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted
Hi
I've opened a couple of Star Wars Galaxy 5 boxes and ended up with some nice sketch cards. Among those cards, I found those 2 but cannot identify the artists. Can someone help me on this ?

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by batmancity:
Hi
I've opened a couple of Star Wars Galaxy 5 boxes and ended up with some nice sketch cards. Among those cards, I found those 2 but cannot identify the artists. Can someone help me on this ?

Amy Pronovost

Jessica Hickman

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of batmancity
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for the info !

Posts: 597 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post