Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    No Purchase Necessary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No Purchase Necessary
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted
I was wondering if anyone else here ever sends away for the No Purchase Necessary game some card companies offer.

I sent off a few postcards to Cryptozoic in May and again in August. I was recently notified that I was June's winner of one of the subset tattoos from the Sons of Anarchy Seasons 1-3 release.

And though I, of course, was hopeful for an auto or wardrobe card, I am nonetheless grateful to have won anything at all.

Thank you, Cryptozoic!

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I do. My July winner was an Archer TF-02 Pam's dolphin (white).

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I do. My July treat was Archer TF-02 (Pam's Dolphin - white fabric).

Blah - double post. Roll Eyes

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
I do. My July winner was an Archer TF-02 Pam's dolphin (white).

Nice!

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post