Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Trek downloadable check list
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek downloadable check list
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
Hi all,

Is there a PDF file or something like that that I can print out that has every Star Trek card made, from every set ?

What I would like is something like that Wixiban site but just in text format {heck, now that I think about it, the pics wouldn't be all that bad, either}. But seriously, is there something like that out there in our community ?

I've been working on my own personal check list, but so far it's a tedious task.
20 - 30 hrs in and I only have about 15% done.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Freddy:

Have you looked at Lynne's Card Collective Star Trek Card Reference Manual. This might just be what you are looking for.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Freddy:

Have you looked at Lynne's Card Collective Star Trek Card Reference Manual. This might just be what you are looking for.

Freddy

I can second Harris's recommendation as I have the USB and it's full of terrific stuff.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I have it as well - it has LOTs of stuff on it

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of STCardGeek
posted Hide Post
Yah, I ahve that, too, it's gr.....wait, wut Wink
I am hard at work on updating it for the year and have already found and fized a few oppps in the checklists!

Posts: 4246 | Location: Pittsboro, NC USA | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post