Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Bazooka Joe Cards in DVDs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bazooka Joe Cards in DVDs
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
My friend received in the mail the other day a DVD of the mid-1960s Three Stooges cartoon show, and surprisingly, the package advertises that it comes with a Topps Bazooka Joe card in it

Sure enough, there is an unnumbered card inside. It has nothing to do with the Stooges, however

Are there other Bazooka Joe DVD inserts like this ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like there are other Bazooka Joe DVDs with cards. Wonder if all of the cards are the same ? I now see

Monster By Mistake

Little Dinos

Kimba the White Lion

Classic Cartoons (W.Woodpecker and M.Mouse)

Superman (1940s cartoon)

Betty Boop

Looks like these may have come out a few years ago ? Anyone know ?

Posts: 4009 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found this a few years back at Dollar Tree and never found any other different.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure that was the card in the Three Stooges DVD

Card says copyright 2005