Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Rittenhouse missing lists
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse missing lists
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted
I often use the Rittenhouse site to use as reference for cards I have missing. Tried to view Agents of Shield season 2 only to find it's been removed, together with season 1 and a few other Marvel pages. I know they no longer have the licence for these products, but it now seems they don't even acknowledge they ever existed Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
I'm seeing the Agents of SHIELD pages fine, under the Products > Marvel Comics category, but they have broken links in the Product Release Timeline.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwn410,

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It was the Product Release timeline I was looking at. Thanks for the info for the other way to see it.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post