Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Lost TV Series Autographs - Rittenhouse versions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost TV Series Autographs - Rittenhouse versions
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I'm new to collecting non-sports cards, although I have been collecting hockey and football for some time. I liked the Lost TV series and bought a few boxes each of Lost Archives and Lost Seasons 1-5. Both sets seem to have the same style autographs. How do you tell them apart when actors sign for both series? There is no date on the card and although some have the "archives" watermark on the back, I pulled cards without that watermark from Lost Archives. Is there a definitive answer to this question? Thanks.

Posts: 5 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
You could check the Rittenhouse web site for the Lost checklists:

Lost Archives Checklist

Lost Seasons 1-5 Checklist

Lost Relics Checklist

If a person has signed for multiple sets, they usually have some note to distinguish between them.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That works good except when there are actors that have cards in both sets.

Posts: 5 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
I've got image galleries for both posted on my site:

Seasons 1 Thru 5: http://tradercracks.com/blog/2...house-archives-2010/

Lost Archives: http://tradercracks.com/blog/2...archives-autographs/

Hope these help. Happy collecting!

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1177 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ryan! That is Excellent! I appreciate the help.--Randy

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I also wanted to chime in with a thanks to Ryan. I have part of Seasons 1-5 and then Archives came out and I couldn't tell who was with which set. Now I am armed with a list and pics. Awesome! Wave

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post