Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Women of Dynamite
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Any information on the following items.
Women of Dynamite 11x17 Gary Kezele & Tim Shay
apparently SDCC issued.
E Bay item # 123845076284
Thank You all

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can't find it -- please post a link.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Item does not exist on that number.

There is a completed auction for 4 of them which sold for 25 cents each. Eek

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As far as I remember they were issued at SDCC.They came either signed or unsigned.

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am not up to posting links still learning just how to get by with this computer .
Wolfie yes those are the ones are they the same as the Marvel masterprints . I know they are sketches or art as they are done by sketch artists,I see the blinking eyes yes if they are sketches that is a give away, mainly i wanted to know about their issuing wether they were sold or given out for purchase of other items etc.
The size has me mystified so large.

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry the item # is right 123845076284

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You were able to purchase these prints at their booth at SDCC

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silmapco:
You were able to purchase these prints at their booth at SDCC

More specifically, they alternated at the Tomunique booth, offering signings, sketches, and conversation. They were sold separately without a requirement for another purchase. The 11x17 versions were accompanied by less-scarce smaller versions.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
J.D. Seeber also signed at the 2014 SDCC, but I didn't see any 11x17s. Instead of skectches they were called "art reproduction cards" so, without checking, they probably were the same images as the masterprints. Tom was also selling WOD "Mystery Packs" there that included sketches by a bunch of other artists.

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post