Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    The Queen of England is now a Bond girl!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Queen of England is now a Bond girl!!
 Login/Join

posted
With H.R.H.The Queen being in James Bond at the London Olypics.its a nice thought that they could be an autograph card or maybe even a costume card from Rittenhouse signed by the regal one?? Wink

That would be an expensive one?? Big Grin

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
So I know I cant get the font right but this would be the coolest card!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
That is superb, i love it, well done. Clap

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Oh, I would pay a pretty penny for that!

As a Corgi owner (or more correctly - owned by a Corgi) I absolutley LOVED that segment of the opening ceremony! Big Grin

And along those lines - what is up with me not being able to find any London Olympic merchanside featuring Corgis??? Confused

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
ANd for you 40th anni loves out there.....

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Kudos to Chris C!! Very clever and extremely well done...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Great design as always. That would make an amazing card.

Check out Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
I couldn't help myself.

Enjoy.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Love it. Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
SWEET!!!!!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
I'll gladly let Rittenhouse have my design as long as I get a final version for my collection. Wink

Oh, and I would make it a rewards card.

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I love these cards! Cool

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post