Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Harry Potter Redemption Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter Redemption Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted
Hi,

it would be nice if someone can help me.

I still have a Harry Potter Half-Blood Prince Redemption (expired 07/01/10) and a Memorable Moments 2 Redemption (expired 03/2010). So my questions are:

Does Artbox still accept these (like Inkworks did)?
What is the customer e-mail address?

Thank you very much

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I got a hobby box of Half Blood Prince in a goodie bag at the just concluded Comic Con, and it contained a redemption card for an autograph card (a really good one, too!).

It was expired July 1st, 2010, like yours. But since we were all at the convention together, I was in the unusual position of being able to ask the folks at Artbox directly if it could still be redeemed.

Smile (and quite possibly Big Grin) was my reaction to the answer, so I suspect yours can still be redeemed as well. Artbox seems to have (like Inkworks to their very end) a policy of redeeming expired redemptions as long as the cards are still in stock.

As far as MMII, those boxes are still pretty widely available, so it's very likely those autograph cards remain in stock, with probably a decent percentage of the redemption cards not yet even having been pulled from sealed packs.

It would probably be a good idea to email Artbox through their website to confirm availability before just sending them in.
Good luck!

Posts: 3324 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your reply. Smile

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post