Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Join a very big club!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Join a very big club!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
Posted today on a NZPOST website. Welcome to the rest of the world New Zealand.

NZ Post has officially announced that postage will increase by 25% as of July 1st 2016. This move is to try and counter lost revenue from people switching to email.

Oh I see, so your selling cars and the bloke next door has opened a shop selling bicycles. This cuts into your revenue so you decide to increase your car's cost by 25% as a brilliant stroke of genius to win your customers back?

What a plan! It can't fail!

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
Yes, they did a similar thing over here in the UK, before the government sold the PO business off.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I am soooo glad I bought (and sold) a lot of cool stuff (mostly Simpsons related) from 1998 through around 2007 or so when it was dirt cheap to mail stuff from Australia to the US and vice versa.
It was fun while it lasted, mates....

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Yowza! Sorry to hear about this!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post