Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Wacky Packages Resee's Peepers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wacky Packages Resee's Peepers
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I've seen a Wacky Packages Postcards Resee's Peepers "promo" card on ebay. It says it was given away at the May 2010 Philly show, but someone else told me it was a binder insert

Any idea where this was, in fact, available ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi David ,
I've got 1 ,
I got it at the Philly Non Sports Show , it was 1 of 2 different promos they gave out ,
I believe the other was a T-Rex card

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Was it very hard to find ? I see them asking $50 for them on ebay ! A friend of mine attended the same show and picked up all of the other promos, and I believe he said that he wasn't even able to obtain one of those for himself...

Is it actually a promo ? Does the back say the set is coming soon ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
David,

It's a postcard sized promo. It has a card number: NS1

The back has Topps Wacky Packages Postcards and the topps webstore address.

Below that is the Philly Show logo, specifically mentioning the May 2010 show.

Don't pay a kings ransom, I've got a pile of them here.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ed, email sent to you. Thanks.