Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marvel Genio cards.
 Login/Join

Picture of Shaunicus
posted Hide Post
Oi!!!!!! Black belt in giving away cards from my own collection indeed!!!! Yes, it happens to be true, but still!!!! Roll Eyes Hee Hee!!! Razz

Posts: 85 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
!! Yes, it happens to be true, but still!!!! Hee Hee!!!

Well if that's the case any chance of some nice sketch cards or autos coming my way....LOL.

Mig

Posts: 74 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaunicus
posted Hide Post
Grrrrrrrr!!!!! Twak

Posts: 85 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaunicus
posted Hide Post
Genio Collection.......COMPLETE!!!!!! Elephant Metal Clap If anybody needs anything just let me know and I will have a look see.....apart from those people who mocked me for giving my cards away by accident......Awwwwww, nah I will still help you, I'm so happy!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
well done, great stuff, i might just try and put the diffrent Marvel character cards together, i have got some allready.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaunicus
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty good idea dude, there should quite a few of them just by themselves Smile

posted Hide Post
Congratulations on completing your Genio set. I'm super jealous. Twak

Posts: 74 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
*******EDITED December 2011*******

Yayyyyyyyyyy, I got some Storm & Elektra Genio cards in the mail today!! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
In case anyone doesn't know, these are starting to show up at Dollar Tree.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Is there a foil version of any Storm Genio cards and would anyone have any to trade? Smile

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Elaine the Storm is card # 13.

There is a silver foil and a gold foil.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfie,

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Elaine the Storm is card # 13.

There is a silver foil and a gold foil.

Thank you for the info wolfie. I'm on the hunt now. Smile

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Did anyone ever get all these cards in the end.?

I got some of the Gold foils which i assume are the toughest to get.

Picture of WoofyTrades
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this helps but I found several full Silver Foil and Gold Foil complete sets on ebay for under $5. There's also one posting for the full 360 card base and one that comes with the poster.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html...t=See-All-Categories

Posts: 22 | Location: Non-Sport Forum | Registered: November 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to a few people from this forum I'm closer to a complete set, but I still need quite a few cards especially the bonus cards.
Marvel Genio Base Set 9, 34, 40, 56, 73, 145, 161, 178, 182, 190, 301, 325, 343, 349
Marvel Genio: Bonus Heroes Silver 13, 25, 73, 97, 109, 121, 145, 181, 205, 265, 277, 349
Marvel Genio: Bonus Heroes Gold 13, 25, 61, 109, 121, 133, 169, 181, 205, 217, 229, 253, 265, 277, 301, 313, 325, 337
Marvel Genio: Silver Foil 1, 13, 49, 61, 73, 97, 133, 145, 157, 169, 217, 241, 253, 265, 301, 313
Marvel Genio: Gold Foil 1, 13, 25, 37, 49, 61, 73, 85, 97, 109, 133, 157, 169, 205, 229, 277, 301, 313, 325, 337, 349

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WoofyTrades:
Not sure if this helps but I found several full Silver Foil and Gold Foil complete sets on ebay for under $5. There's also one posting for the full 360 card base and one that comes with the poster.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html...t=See-All-Categories

That's a great price for all the foils but shipping comes out to almost another $12.00. I just need the foils of Storm. If someone is looking for complete sets it's a good deal.

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm not convinced that those auctions are for the full foil cards.

They are just the silver and gold surround sets.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

The auctions on eBay are for the sets of 30 Bonus Superhero cards from the Marvel Genio Trading Card Set in either Silver Foil Surround, Goil Foil Suppound or Full Silver Foil (he is selling multiple sets of each).

He also has full sets of the 360 Card Marvel Genio Trading Card base set.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
If the full foils were 1:111 packs and there were 30 of them how can the seller have multiple sets for next to nothing.?

This set is doing my head in. Eek

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello everybody i'm French so sorry for my english ^^'!

I have this cards "french version" and i don't understand what is holographic cards ???

All 510cards
Basic 360cards
Bonus 120cards (60 regular 30 silver 30 gold)
Holographic 30cards ???

For example i have this Cards

Wolv,Hulk,Venom,Human Torch in regular/silver/gold
Storm: silver/oil silver
Namor: gold/oil gold
Capt: oil silver/oil gold

But i have not Holographic cards on 1000cards...

Thanks !
French box

Posts: 2 | Location: Paris | Registered: August 02, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post