Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Competition
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jadams:
march 178h

Stick with this date. It makes the delivery date 11th September Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
19th march

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They already arrived????

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I bumped this thread because I guess the first 3 dates have passed. March is looking good. Big Grin

Posts: 10385 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are two packs of LACE????

Posts: 45 | Location: north carolina | Registered: September 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lisalisa:
What are two packs of LACE????

It's a card set by Rhiannon Owens and Axebone.Each pack has 8 base cards and one sketch.There is a thread in News and Rumours about the release.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks found that and got the answers i was looking for

Posts: 45 | Location: north carolina | Registered: September 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So these cards haven't arrived yet? I checked the Lace thread, but I can't figure out if they were even packed up yet.

Posts: 10385 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
March 11-I usually get things on a Monday.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
March 25th 2013

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

March 11th is already taken,12th March is free but as I have heard nothing about them being sent yet it's unlikely they will reach the UK that quickly.

Anyone who picked a date that has already passed can have another go as I have a feeling they will come on a day nobody picked yet!

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As I've got a second go, I'll opt for 30th March.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
April 2nd

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
April 1. Smile

Thanks for the second chance!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
oops-DID NOT SEE THIS DATE IN MARCH WAS ALREADY TAKEN. Try April 8-I have a feeling it will get there sooner but if it was not even shipped yet who knows.

quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Since my original date passed with a whimper, I'll update it to exactly one month later:

March 28

to keep it positive in the hopes you'll have them before the month is through.

Thanks for the 2nd chance!

Posts: 3319 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today is already March 16th, my original bet. It seems today won't be the right date. :/

My second bet would be on April 23.

Posts: 69 | Location: Earth | Registered: November 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
The Ides of March have come and gone, so I'll try April 5th as my second guess. This year. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Can I guess too?

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
Since my day already passed, here's my second guess -- March 26.

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post