Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Competition
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Can I guess too?

Of course Wave .Antone is free to have a go.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
In a desperate attempt to be positive i'll plump for 4th April. Expect my third choice soon ...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zero,

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
Can I guess too?

Of course Wave .Antone is free to have a go.

April 9th

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My guess is April the 2nd

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Antone is free to have a go.
I'm sure Antone is very pleased to hear that...but can Elaine play too Big Grin

Sorry, couldn't resist that one. Can you tell I've had a bad day ? Angel

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
quote:
Antone is free to have a go.
I'm sure Antone is very pleased to hear that...but can Elaine play too Big Grin

Sorry, couldn't resist that one. Can you tell I've had a bad day ? Angel

One of these days I am going to check wot I wrote before I press "post now" Big Grin

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MILLHOUSE:
My guess is April the 2nd

Hammer already picked 2nd April.The 3rd April is free if you want that.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
My first choice is April 3rd. If thats taken already, put me down for April 10th.

Thanks for this fun contest!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok then I will go for 3rd of April then

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Front page updated with everyones second guesses.Hopefully LACE! will be here soon but I have heard that Rhiannon has had a family issue that was also the reason she was unable to do the incentive sketches for Spellcasters Frown .

I know Rhiannon visits this board so I would like to give her my best wishes Smile .While I am really looking forward to the cards it's no big deal when they come and family has to come first.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, my date has passed. I get another pick, right?

I'll go with April 18th.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
April 19th

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll try Mar 21 for my 2nd

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just a quick note to say this contest is still on but it's looking likely nobody has yet guessed the correct date.

I will open up the contest for third guesses once we hear something from Rhiannon about a likely shipping date.

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Third time lucky, Friday 10th May.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just a quick note to say this contest is still on but it's looking likely nobody has yet guessed the correct date.

I will open up the contest for third guesses once we hear something from Rhiannon about a likely shipping date.

I'm hoping that since they shipped the Bombshells set that this won't be far behind.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I will pick.....May 13

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
This contest is becoming epic. Maybe the prize should go to the person who predicts which round of guesses will have the correct date in it.
Well, hopefully, it'll be this third round, and for it, I'll go...

MAY 17th

...but I hope you get your cards before then.

Posts: 3319 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Its been so long I forgot about this. Big Grin

Third and hopefully last try . . . June 3rd.

Posts: 10385 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As the dates for everybodys second picks have now gone it's hopefully third time lucky.

Try now or wait and see if Rhiannon announces anything at Philly in two weeks Smile .