Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Competition
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by jadams:
march 178h

Stick with this date. It makes the delivery date 11th September Wink

This is still looking promising Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
JUNE 13th and they will be all the sweeter for the wait. Smile

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
June 24th

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll just add another month to my bet.

May 23.

Posts: 69 | Location: Earth | Registered: November 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just thought I would bump this after Rhiannon's post in news and rumours.The way this has gone it would be typical if they arrived on a day nobody picked Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
I'll guess June 7.

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Friday 14th June.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tuesday, June 11th. Wink

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll go with Monday June 10th

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
June 21st, I say!

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
June 18th. Smile

Posts: 2290 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
.You win a spot prize of
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
June 18th. Smile

Cogratulations Elaine Smile you win a spot prize of some chase and promo cards I just found for being the 50th guess Big Grin .Drop me an e-mail with your address and I will send them to you.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Is there a prize for the 51st guess? Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
i'll go Monday, June 21.
about a month away.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
i'll go Monday, June 21.
about a month away.

Chesspieceface already took that day.23rd June is free at the moment.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'll have the 22nd June please Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
.You win a spot prize of
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
June 18th. Smile

Cogratulations Elaine Smile you win a spot prize of some chase and promo cards I just found for being the 50th guess Big Grin .Drop me an e-mail with your address and I will send them to you.

Clap Bouncey

Posts: 2290 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
July 18th

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
July 8th

Posts: 74 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
Friday 14th June.

Two have appeared on ebay so you you never know...

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post