Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
warwick davis auto card ?

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/954605353/m/2587037795

January 28, 2011, 08:56 AM
vampy
warwick davis auto card ?
has anyone collecting harry potter autos noticed that the warwick davis prisoner of azkaban auto card ?(the choir conductor) has the picture of him as the conductor on it.
but the goblet of fire card for him as the proffessor flitwick also has the image of him as a choir conductor on it ?
yet the later card from sorcers stone set has him as proffessor flitwick with the image of the proffessor on it.has there been a mix up that nobody has noticed or is there a correct version out there ?
January 28, 2011, 09:47 AM
The Real Matt
You're right, I guess I've never really noticed it before. I copied this from Wikipedia, so I don't know it's legitimacy, but this is a possible explanation (I have a feeling it was just a minor slip up).
Warwick Davis played Filius Flitwick in the first two films as an old dwarf-like man with gray hair. In preproduction for the third film, the producers told Davis there was no role for Flitwick, but that they would like to have him play somebody else, at least for a cameo. Davis played a much younger-looking man with black hair and a moustache who directed the choir at the Hogwarts Welcome Feast, and was credited as portraying "Wizard". During preproduction for the fourth film, director Mike Newell told Davis he wanted to keep his look from the last film, but make this the new look for Flitwick. Davis now considers the character he has played some relative of Flitwick, though he is still credited as "Filius Flitwick". In the sixth film Harry specifically calls him Flitwick.
And just for people's references, here are the stock images of the 3 autograph cards:

Hey, at least they didn't screw up really bad and put a picture of Wicket there or something.

January 29, 2011, 02:06 PM
vampy
i see that warwick is now playing the role of griphook the goblin in hallows part 1 and 2 this role was verne troyer.is warwick got all the small roles coverd.
proff flitwick/ choir conducter/bank teller/griphook.what next harry