Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post Your Collection
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
A few things from Book 2...

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
More nice stuff Chris...I really need a Sheedy auto for my collection.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Took some better pics of a few variants from my collection. I don't buy as much anymore, so have decided to only focus on collecting certain variants of the Harry Potter prop cards.

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Those are so cool!

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Family Guy....

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice Farscape stuff...down to two autos left for the regular set myself (A12 and A71)...still need the autograph ArtiFEX cards though.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Love the Farscape Autos Chris!!

That's the next series I am going to seriously concentrate on, I love that show so much Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Love the Farscape Autos Chris!!

That's the next series I am going to seriously concentrate on, I love that show so much Smile

Sadly I am still missing 29, and alot of those are costly. i am going to try and pick up a few with tax money.

Picture of Dex1186
posted Hide Post
Hey Everyone, I am just wondering does anyone know how much the season 1 & 2 Dexter autographs are now? I Can not find any on ebay, wanted to get a second one of Jennifer Carpenters. An just see the price of them.

Posts: 73 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Adore the Frefly and Serenity autos Chris, and I love the Summer auto too! Did you send that to her or were you able to get her to sign in person either way fantastic card Smile
It's a shame Inkworks couldn't get Alan and Summer to sign for the Firefly set, but I'm glad they were able to for Serenity!

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Here is my Game of Thrones S1, complete. I can't wait for the release of S2 and counting down the days for when S3 starts. Big Grin
Aghh!!! Photobucket is driving me crazy at the moment, and I hate the new layout they have. Totally confusing, and it's lost features I used to use Shake Head

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I didn't get as many of these as I wanted before they sold out. Can't wait for the next series!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Nice GoT set Juelle Lou. I have a long way on my Season 1 set. Frown

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I'm very proud of my GoT auto set. It is my first that I have ever put together and completed. And I was determined to grab as many as I could while the prices were low with all the auctions listed, needless to say I went without alot (not talking about cards) of other stuff while trying to put that set together so quickly. Twak Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Here's another collection I have that I love.
The Tudors.

I really love the design and layout for this set, I still hope Breygent do more Smile

The bottom four sketches are by the amazingly talented David Desbois for anyone that didn't know Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Nice Juelle Lou. Yet another marvelous set I am miles from completing. David's sketches are to die for! Massively jealous.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Hopefully I will be able to have time to keep updating my collection as time permits with taking pictures and scans!

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Those are neat! i didnt know they had costume inserts. Thanks for sharing them I wondered what these looked like but just never bought one.