Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Rittenhouse's Marvel Legends cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse's Marvel Legends cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Rittenhouse has a new set of Marvel Legend on their website you can buy directly from them , the sets only 27 cards ( 3 sets of 9 cards )

Has anyone ordered and received theirs ???
I'd really like to see what these cards look like , but Rittenhouse doesn't show any pictures on their website...

If anyone ordered these and can post a picture of the fronts and backs of the cards that'd be great

These are suppossed to be serial numbered
I'm wondering if each card is numbered or if just the top ( header) card is numbered ???

Rittenhouse's website doesn't give enough information about these , photos would be great..

They also have a Marvel binder available
it'd be nice if you could see what your buying before ordering...

Hopefully someone'll post pictures

Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
And remember that you can also order them from your Friendly Dealer™ and still be guaranteed to get the same serial numbered set each time. It is the first card for each character that is numbered. Exactally like the Legends of Star Trek sets were done.

I know I ordered extra binders thinking they'll be popular to put sets that didn't have binders in.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kane1
posted Hide Post
The cards looks nice. I was expecting that the set were something "new" in other words new cool artwork, but I know some of them from Marvel Covers. The 2nd Black Widow image even was used in the Marvel 70 years set.

Posts: 242 | Location: Puerto Rico | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dan ,

Thanks for the scans , I was curious if each card was serial numbered or just 1 of each out of the nine cards ,

They do look nice , binder too

I was kinda surprised that Rittenhouse didn't have any pictures on their website , especially considering these are New & limited numbers

Kevin

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just recieved the 2nd set thats been released , and wanted to ask if "Anyone" has opened theirs and had pictures...

Also ..,
@ the last philly show Rittenhouse had a sellsheet on display for the 2nd series , By Anychance did "anyone" get a piture / photo of the sellsheet ???
And if so please post a picture on here...

Thanks , Kevin