Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Wow! Now have I gotta deal for you!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wow! Now have I gotta deal for you!!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted
Try searching the 'bay for this little beauty:

XENA - WARRIOR PRINCESS - SEASON 4 & 5 - PROMO CARD P2

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
XENA - WARRIOR PRINCESS - SEASON 4 & 5 - PROMO CARD P2

haha, well 2 of them are bargains anyway!

Posts: 88 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Interesting that the seller has sold another one for 99p - so something is wrong!!!!

Posts: 12157 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do remember quite a while ago someone selling certain books at really crazy prices. Out of interest i sent an email. The answer was something along the lines of that they did not have any stock left, but were getting it in eventually. They wanted to stop people buying the item at that moment, without the hassle of relisting later, then when they got stock they just revised the price.

Not saying that is what is happening here of course, especially given the nature of the product, but may be a possibility.

Posts: 88 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post