Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    A new member question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A new member question
 Login/Join

Picture of Tomsche
posted
Having only recently joined this forum, and not entirely new to Trading cards as a hobby in general (though I walked the ccg road more in recent years), I signed me up for an NSU subscription. I found the forum actually by looking around if there existed still `paper` magazines, but now I have a question:

Is it viable to post links of your want and have lists? They are only on blogger pages, no odd and strange spots of the intrawebs.

And secondly, my main intrest is the japanese anime Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac), and it`s related trading cards for one in various languages (mostly japanese ones), is this allowed to be searching for overhere, or is it more for `american` series only (no offense intended, just trying to orientate the partial niche of our hobbies)?

Kind regards!

STUDS promos

Posts: 14 | Location: Antwerp | Registered: March 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Trade lists are encouraged, although you might not encounter too many people who have the kinds of cards you have, since we didn't really get a lot of imported cards in our shops even back when there were a lot of them, and now there are hardly any at all.

If you are able to post pictures, show some of your favorite cards, and give a little information about them. We always like to see different kinds of cards, and maybe someone will have some of the cards you are looking for. This is a great place to start, that's for sure.

Welcome to the Forum! Wavey

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tomsche
posted Hide Post
Many thanks

I`ll go compiling all those have lists then before setting loose my looking for`s on the NSU community ;-)

STUDS promos

Posts: 14 | Location: Antwerp | Registered: March 30, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post