Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Rittenhouse James Bond Autographs Listed by Movie?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse James Bond Autographs Listed by Movie?
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
New member. Does anyone have a list of JB autograph cards organized by movie? I am interested in collecting some, but would like to start with my favorite films first. Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tds123,

Posts: 3 | Location: NV | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
I put together a James Bond autograph and relic checklist a while back. Updated to include 50th series 1 and 2.

James Bond Autograph Checklist spreadsheet

It is in Excel format. If you have any trouble opening the spreadsheet, please let me know. If you spot any missing autos or relics/costumes, please let me know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Thush,

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just had a look at your list, a massive amount work there. Any Bond fan/collector should take a look. Metal

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thush, thank you.

Posts: 3 | Location: NV | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thush:
I put together a James Bond autograph and relic checklist a while back. Updated to include 50th series 1 and 2.

James Bond Autograph Checklist spreadsheet

I also have put together a spreadsheet, with all the James Bond cards. This is sorted by each set - and it includes the price guide valuation of each card. This way, you can put in the number of cards you have and see the total value of your collection, according to the NSU Price Guide!

If anyone is interested in seeing this, please let me know.

By the way - does anyone out there have any views on the prices in the NSU Price Guide? I find some cards are much cheaper to obtain than the value listed, while others are the opposite.

Great work though Thush!

Posts: 12 | Location: Australia | Registered: March 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Chosid:
By the way - does anyone out there have any views on the prices in the NSU Price Guide? I find some cards are much cheaper to obtain than the value listed, while others are the opposite.

I think you'll find that is the nature of all Price Guides. They are a guide, not a catalog where you can order at that price. There's always going to be variations, and it's in no way binding unless traders agree to use it to value a trade.

Of course, there is the ability to submit suggestions for changes to the prices in the guide. But I honestly don't think many people bother. If more of us did, maybe the guide would eventually be a more accurate resource. But prices change daily and there are always anomalies, especially on auctions.

http://www.nonsportupdate.com/...eguidesubmission.htm

I'll have to remember to submit changes more often myself.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post