Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RARE NSU BACK ISSUES
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cardaddict,

Thank you for the issues you (including an extra one!). You did a great packing job. The magazines are all in great shape. I started reading them yesterday. 2008 was the year NSU had to do something about the price guide - enough new sets to account for that some of the old stuff had to get deleted along with the guide getting split up so that the A-L sets were listed in one issue and M-Z in the next. It wasn't just the number of sets either. Many sets had a large number of autographs and other chase subsets so it ate up space even listing most of them. It's interesting to read about one year in the card collecting world that I missed.

Thanks again,

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I never could find that Vol. 11, #1, although I just now found all the Volume 12's on down.

However, I have all the 2008 issues, and they are yours. The Fantastic Four are on Vol. 19, No. 5.

Posts: 650 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
One on eBay now.

Thanks for the heads up! Thumb Up Major addition to my master set. End of a 15 year hunt Clap

Posts: 897 | Location: USA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TC00:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
One on eBay now.

Thanks for the heads up! Thumb Up Major addition to my master set. End of a 15 year hunt Clap

Thumb Up

Posts: 11524 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post