Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Sketch Cards
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Darn, you're good!

Thank you, but I owe it all to my first grade teacher Mrs. Peabody who taught me that you CAN put a square peg in a round hole, as long as you carry a hammer. Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I also extend my appreciation to Mrs. Peabody.

I am going to sub-head this thread "Pieces of Stuff Cards"

The first pieces are:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cardaddict:
I also extend my appreciation to Mrs. Peabody./QUOTE]

No need, I just made her up, it's an old joke. Big Grin

I like your starting relics. I like those cards when the swatches come from something that looks unique and was of course actually screen worn.

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
WHAT!?! You mean she's not related to Sherman's dog??

More of those useless pieces cards:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Alias again?? Geez!

The distortions are on the plastic cases, not the cards.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found some more of those rare plastic cases and they had these cardboard things in them:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Now that's a Fine tie!

I'm missing 2 of them.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
One more for today:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
A few of the more interesting Bond cards from The Complete JB:

The light areas are sunlight coming thru the blinds.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Batman Begins pieces cards, unique because either the cards were subject to an Enlarging Ray (Pat. Pend.) or else the actual, real Batmobile you see here was hit by my Shrinking Ray (Pat. Pend.), I can not remember which:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
A brief picture of Superman's, well, briefs!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Some Klark Cent Klothes:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Ms. Alba and her visible variations:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Captain America, his best bud and his best gal:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I know these are boring, but I like taking pictures of them, so:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Might as well finish Cap:

Of course I am missing M-10, that's the tough one to find, or at least afford.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Pieces of a parachute:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I thought I'd take a picture of these before I tossed them in the washing machine to get the blood off:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
My goal was to get every letter, but I never did:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
3 out of 4! Could be worse: