Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Sketch Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The battles are over:

Artists: ?, Faustino, ?, ?, Elvis Moura

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
On to Superman:

Artista: ?, Nor-something, ?, ?, Dave "Pops" Tata, Borgonas

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
More Superman:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Superwomen:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Not all sketchcards are created equal:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I am a number, not a man!
But I can never decide which blade to use...

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I think I will stop for the day:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Women of Marvel:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
More Women of Marvel:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Even more Women of Marvel:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Women of Marvel and friend:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Some more:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
More of some more:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
It for the day, lost the light:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
We built this city, we built this city on sketch cards and rock 'n roll:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Cards of sketches:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Hand drawn guaranteed:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
SKETCHCARDS!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So with so many sketches, do you have your favorite?

I'm not partial to green people for some reason, so Hulk and She-Hulk drawings are not for me. Some of the X-Men are really well done, but that battle twofer from the Glebes of the Human Torch and Dr. Doom is outstanding. Thumb Up

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I pulled the Glebe from a pack. I think it's only dome by Matt, but I don't know for sure.

As for favorite, that's hard to say. I like the Adam Cleveland group of She Hulk sketches from the Fantastic Four Archives quite a lot, and the Rhiannon Owens Red and Green She Hulk double sketch too, and many others!

I have a Charles Hall sketch from the Bettie Page set, but I can't find it!