Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Sketch Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Well, here are more:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
And more:

Well, they're not ALL green!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I drew these myself (well, not really):

I edited two of them. The fact you can show people getting their heads chewed off by zombies or Martians here but not human anatomy always manages to amaze me.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I edited two of them. The fact you can show people getting their heads chewed off by zombies or Martians here but not human anatomy always manages to amaze me.

I am in complete agreement, some of the Walking Dead sketches in particular are truly disgusting. Graphic art with terrible imagery is more damaging than human anatomy. However, in all fairness, I have to say that it's always the same human anatomy that keeps popping up. Wink Big Grin

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is 99.99% true! But what anatomy!
I am not a fan of cards depicting blood and guts either. Or other things I find unappealing. But to each their own!

I'm not quite done yet:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Whatever happened to this guy?

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Who is the artist on these last group of sketches? Also what is it on? Looks like a trading card sized canvas board.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Here is the back of one of his cards, which indeed looks to be canvas. He was selling these on E-Bay for very low buy it now prices, and being the She Hulk aficionado (or 'nut' if you prefer) I am, I snatched up a lot of the cards he did of her.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
A few more canvas cards here:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
More IRON MAN 2:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Well, son of a gun, I found a few more!

NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Here is the back of one of his cards, which indeed looks to be canvas. He was selling these on E-Bay for very low buy it now prices, and being the She Hulk aficionado (or 'nut' if you prefer) I am, I snatched up a lot of the cards he did of her.

Jon Ingram is the artist. There are a handful on ebay, one of which being a she-hulk.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I looked, but I can't seem to find them. (Never mind, I found them!)
In the meantime:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Getting near the end.
(Who said, "Finally!"? I heard that!)

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
More IRON MAN 3, etc.
It looks like something got deleted somewhere, but I'm not sure what, oh well.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Those (mostly) bad Indiana Jones sketches:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess this is about it:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Rejoice! Rejoice! You have no choice! I found some more sketch cards.

Now, try to guess which one of these is NOT a sketch card!

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
The one that says authentic autograph, maybe? Unless its a trick question. Big Grin

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Darn, you're good!